Hands-On Lasagna Make & Take Workshop
Join us around the cooktop as our Chef Shelly La Fata teaches guests how to make the iconic dish, lasagna!
Feb 24, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Columbia, 1207 Rogers St, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
About the event
Join us around the cooktop as our Chef Shelly La Fata teaches guests how to make the iconic dish, lasagna! Guests will be welcomed with a glass of prosecco & antipasto snack while they first enjoy a cooking demonstration. First, learning how to make the pasta sheets as well as tips on the best ingredients to create the most delicious lasagna. This class will specifically focus on lasagna made with ricotta & mozzarella.. We’ll teach Bolognese Lasagna in another class! While watching the cooking demo, guests will enjoy a slice of our homemade meat lasagne. After guests watch the demo, they will move to a workstation where they will assemble their own lasagne to make and take home.
20 spots taught by Chef Shelly
Fun fact: The word lasagna refers to the shape of pasta, and is a singular word. For Italians, the long, flat pasta is called lasagna, but the dish is called lasagne (the plural form, because the dish has many pieces of pasta!).
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration and a hands-on activity.
- Guests receive a glass of wine, plus any meals and snacks listed in the description
- Dietary restrictions may not be accommodated for this class.
- Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Ticket type
+$9.57 MO TaxTax: +$9.57 MO Tax
+$3.24 service fee+$3.24 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out