Hands-On Tiramisu Make & Take Workshop
Join us for a hands-on pastry workshop focused on how to prepare Tiramisù, a classic Italian dessert which literally means "pick me up."
Feb 10, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:10 PM
Columbia, 1207 Rogers St, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
About the event
Join us for a hands-on pastry workshop focused on how to prepare Tiramisù, a classic Italian dessert which literally means "pick me up." During this workshop, guests will learn how to make the traditional Tiramisù from start to finish. We’ll also inspire you with a list of creative variations that you’ll want to try at home!
Our chef will demonstrate how to prepare the mascarpone cream, then lead the class in a hands-on workshop on how to build their own Tiramisù. In addition to making their own dessert, guests will enjoy a tasting of a finished Tiramisù paired with a glass of wine.
20 spots taught by Chef Shelly
Each guest will bring home their own Tiramisù made in class to enjoy with family and friends, along with a recipe to recreate the experience in their own kitchen.
- Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration and a hands-on activity.
- Guests receive a glass of wine, plus any meals and snacks listed in the description
- Dietary restrictions may not be accommodated for this class.
- Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Ticket type
+$6.38 MO TaxTax: +$6.38 MO Tax
+$2.16 service fee+$2.16 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out